I’m a mama, yogi, surfer, and runner - plus I’m a Registered Dietitian.
There is SO much information out there, and a lot of it is complicated or contradictory.
It's enough to make you just want to throw in the towel and grab a burger. I mean, if eggs are healthy one day and not the next, you might as well eat what you want, right?
After working in a clinic and private practice, I've seen many people who are confused or struggling with what it means to eat healthily.
I also know many people just don't have the time or money to see a dietitian.
That's why I decided to put this course together.
This is what I teach my clients, all scooped together for you to review when you have the time and energy (and without having to skip out on work or away from your kids for an appointment.)
- nutrition basics. Let's call it nutrition 101.
- Tips and tricks to get you started TODAY.
- How to start eating well and stick with it.
This course is for you if:
- You want to eat well but have no idea how to get started.
- You want to lose some weight.
- You don't have time in your busy busy day to go in to see a dietitian.